Computer Sciences or related Engineering bachelor degree.
Design, develop and lead solutions for the Global Work Force Management Program. As a programmer analyst, you will be involved in technical and administrative meetings regarding their area of knowledge, other activities include but are not limited to doing code design, development and review, scrum master activities, document processes or technical information, work with team to leverage and improve knowledge. It also has to work alongside other teams in different areas.
- 1-2 years of experience in Application development.
- 1 year of experience in Scrum development (desired)
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Problem Solving
- Analytical thinking
- Angular js
- Node js
- Error handling
- Data structures
- Web services
Desired technical knowledge:
- Java SE
- Web services
- Cloud computing
Languages: English 50%.
Soft Skills and Competencies:
- Customer/Member Centered: Meet Internal and External Customer/Member Needs – Identifies the requirements, expectations, and needs of customers/members. Supports and aligns with initiatives, goals, and actions focused on improving customer/member service. Addresses the concerns and issues of internal and external customers/members. Uses customer/member data, analyses, and insights to improve customer/member-related decisions.
- Judgment: Demonstrate Professional Judgment – Researches and integrates relevant information and data, and uses expertise to make recommendations or decisions. Identifies and applies sound, fact-based criteria in setting priorities and making decisions. Uses business measures and analyses to identify improvement opportunities. Probes and looks beyond symptoms to determine the root causes of problems and identify possible solutions.
- Execution and Results: Focus on Execution and Results – Aligns and pursues work activities to achieve the mission and business priorities of the organization. Shares information, practices, and resources across functions, organizations, and locations to improve performance. Effectively uses existing processes and tools to achieve performance objectives. Uses and explains major process steps to manage time, resources, and challenges to meet goals.
- Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Performance – Develops and implements plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals. Develops contingency plans to manage or eliminate potential problems. Identifies and recommends ways to continually improve and streamline processes and practices.
- Influence and Communicate: Build Influence – Develops and presents logical, convincing reasons in support of one’s perspectives and initiatives. Proactively shares relevant information and timely updates with appropriate people. Listens attentively and asks questions to ensure understanding. Researches information for and prepares documents and presentations that effectively convey relevant information in a timely manner.
- Ethics and Compliance: Model Ethics and Compliance – Complies with policies and procedures. Demonstrates ethical performance. Supports efforts to enforce compliance with policies and procedures.
- Adaptability: Adapt professionally – Demonstrates creativity and strength in the face of change, obstacles, and adversity. Adapts to competing demands and shifting priorities. Updates and shares knowledge and skills to keep current in one’s area of expertise. Embraces change and supports its implementation.
- Build Relationships: Form Relationships – Builds trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional and organizational boundaries. Relates to others in an accepting and respectful manner, regardless of their organizational level, personality, or background. Collaborates with people from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and functional areas to discover new perspectives.
Excellent work environment, constant challenges, benefits superior to those of law, constant innovation in the developments and resolution of problems.
Mexico City – Polanco
How to be prepared
Before the interview we recommend solving some challenges in https://www.hackerrank.com/ about algorithms, data structures and Java.
If you are interested send your resume to email@example.com.